1. Call the office to schedule the date you would like to have baptism. You may refer to the Baptismal Form for information that will be needed when you call. Please remember that Baptisms are typically not done during Lent. At least one Godparent must be Catholic and Confirmed. Baptismal Form
2. If this is your first child, you will need baptismal prep.
3. If you would like to bring in or email a photo of your child then we will gladly put it up on our welcoming board for the day of baptism.
4. There is a $10 baptismal fee- you may drop it off in the office, give to the Deacon during prep or give it to the priest.
5. If you have any questions you may send a message to me by e-mail or in the contact box below.