top of page
Steps to having your child baptized:
1. Call the office to schedule the date you would like to have baptism.
You may refer to the Baptismal Form for information
that will be needed when you call.
Please remember that Baptisms are typically not done during Lent.
You may have as many Godparents as you would like,
however only 2 may be recorded in our official record.
At least one Godparent must be Catholic and Confirmed.
2. If this is your first child, you will need baptismal prep.
3. If you would like to bring in or email a photo of your child then we will gladly put it up on our welcoming board for the day of baptism.
4. There is a not a set fee, but we ask a donation be made to the church- you may drop it off in the office, give it to the priest, or put it in the collection basket at Church with your child's name on the envelope.
5. If you have any questions you may send a message to me by e-mail or in the contact box below.
bottom of page