Steps to having your child baptized:
1. Call the office to schedule the date you would like to have baptism.
You may refer to the Baptismal Form for information
that will be needed when you call.
Please remember that Baptisms are typically not done during Lent.
At least one Godparent must be Catholic and Confirmed.
2. If this is your first child, you will need baptismal prep. Mary Bonde takes care of the prep and typically does it on the first MONDAY of every month at 6pm. Baptism prep class takes place at St. Thomas the Apostle. Please call Mary to schedule the month you would like to complete your prep.
Mary Bonde- 920-901-9237
3. If you would like to bring in or email a photo of your child then we will gladly put it up on our welcoming board for the day of baptism.
4. There is a $10 baptismal fee- you may drop it off in the office, give to Mary during prep or give it to the priest.
5. If you have any questions you may send a message to me by e-mail or in the contact box below.